Exclusive Research Study – The Sports Brands Winning The Online Race In Germany
This research report of Europe’s key online market demonstrates which sports brands are winning the online race and why. It highlights the importance of consumer awareness and digital web performance.
60 of the leading sports brands are covered in the report (details below).
Consumer survey with 3.000 participants
Order Study Now
Brands included in the study:
- Canada Goose
- Columbia Sportswear
- Helly Hansen
- Hoka One One
- Jack Wolfskin
- Mountain Hardwear
- New Balance
- Peak Performance
- Rip Curl
- The North Face
- Under Armour
”At Digital Crew Nordic, we help brands with Digital- and Omnichannel strategies, transformation processes, building and training their digital teams. Solid market insights are crucial in order to provide best possible strategy and execution. The digital fitness report highlighting consumer preferences and the online performance of 60 leading sport & outdoor brands in the important German market is a valuable tool for us to sharpen our market analysis, delivery and customer value”.
Christopher Häggström, president of Digital Crew Nordic AB, advisor for several leading Scandinavian sport and outdoor brands
- Pillar 1 (Consumer survey – 3.000 participants): The brand’s digital awareness and attractiveness to consumers
- Online purchasing criteria
- Sports article purchased online by segment (Running, Fitness, Biking,..)
- Online purchasing channels (Brands, Retailer, Amazon, Zalando a.o)
- Brand awareness: past and future online purchase interest (by brand)
- Brand attractiveness: social media appeal (by brand)
- Brand attractiveness: perceived digital fitness (by brand)
- Top digital brands
- Pillar 2 (Analysis of web KPIs): The brand’s digital web performance
- Brand website UX
- Web-traffic analysis (visitors, unique users, duration, site engagement)
- Brand performance on Amazon, Zalando
- Google Trends analysis
- Keyword search analysis
- Neuro-scientific brand performance (Emotional Sentiment, Dominance of the brand in the web)
- 1.500€ includes access to online interactive report + Executive Summary (PDF) + Raw data
- Optional Add-on: Please get in touch if you are interested in a customized report (customized interpretation and recommendation) + remote management presentation by LINK and EDM.
Interested in similar studies in Scandinavia, France, UK, Spain or Italy?
Your brand is not yet included in the report and you want to know, where you stand?