New: We are looking for an Editorial Trainee
You have a passion for sports and are also interested in the business behind it? You would like to expand your journalistic knowledge and at the same time work independently and responsibly? You like to contribute new ideas and appreciate working in a small team? Then this job as Trainee (equivalent to a German “Volontär”) is something for you!
We are a young publishing house on a growth course and offer digital trade publications for the sports, outdoor, footwear and eyewear industries. We publish in English.
- a full-time position and a two-year contract as Trainee (the German “Volontär”)
- advanced trainings
- the chance of a permanent position as an editor after the traineeship
- plenty of freedom for your own ideas
- the chance to help shape a young company consisting of an international team
- diverse contacts and insights into the world of sports and outdoor activities
- teamwork and mutual learning
- flexible working hours
- a self-determined mix of home office and office work
- a nice and convenient office near the English Garden in Munich
- Research and write B2B news, reports and interviews
- Produce online content
- Create newsletters and social posts
- Research and network at trade shows and events
- Create advertorials
- Assists with editorial planning
- Help to develop new publishing and information products
- Have a degree or relevant experience
- Have done your first journalistic or PR internships
- Have an affinity for online journalism and social media
- Are interested in sports business and sporting goods
- Are interested in video editing and image processing
Get in touch
Just write to us informally. We look forward to a personal conversation with you!
Mr. Krischan Hertle
Ms. Claudia Klingelhöfer
Talk to you soon!